All your personal Information shall be held and used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act"). If you want to know what information we collect and hold about you, please write to us at:
8 Johnston Road
Prezzo Limited is the data controller of your Information for the purposes of the Act.
What information do we collect?
When you visit our Website you may provide us with three types of information:
- personal information you provide to us on an individual basis during registration;
- website use information collected as you and others browse our Website (such as the internet protocol (IP) address, length of visit, download errors); and
- information passed to us by selected third parties with whom we work closely.
We maintain the highest standards of security, however the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. So, whilst we will do our best to protect your Information, we cannot ensure the security of your data transmitted to our Website or via our wi-fi service. Any information you submit is sent at your own risk. Once we have received your Information we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
When you use the wi-fi service in any of our restaurants, you will provide us with the following types of information:
- personal data, such as name, email address, and postcode, as well as related optional information collected on the registration page;
- browsing activity when you are using our wi-fi service;
- a variety of user information including, but not limited to, and meta-data such as login details (user login, server used, time of log in, etc), authentication data, IP address, session ID, and device ID; and
- other wireless connectivity information relating to the device you are using to connect to the wi-fi service such as the device’s Bluetooth profile where you have accepted a Bluetooth connection request.
This information will be used for the purposes of providing you with the wi-fi service, and for marketing purposes and may be via email, SMS or wireless communication such as Bluetooth (in accordance with your preferences) .
This information may be shared with third party service providers in order to provide you with the service, and as such, may be transferred outside the European Economic Area. We will ensure appropriate security measures are in place to protect your personal data at all times.
What type of cookies do we collect?
Cookies are used by Prezzo for a number of purposes, for example, to remember that you have consented to cookies. This site uses the following cookies:
- Targeting-Related Cookies: We do not currently use any cookies that deliver content, such as targeted advertising, and we do not permit third parties to set such cookies on our website. Prezzo do not share any data collected via cookies with any third parties for advertising or marketing purposes.
How do we use information we collect from cookies?
As you browse our website, cookies differentiate you from other users to prevent you from seeing unnecessary advertisements or requiring you to log in more than is necessary for security. Broadly, Prezzo uses the information collected via cookies for the following purposes:
- calculating the aggregate number of people visiting our website and which parts of the website are most popular, enabling us to gather feedback so that we can improve our website and better serve our customers;
- to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- to allow you to register to join the Prezzo Club or order any products and services available on our website where you choose to do so;
- to administer our site and for internal operations (such as troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research and surveys);
- to allow you to partake in interactive features of our service if you wish to do so;
- as part of our ongoing efforts to maintain the safety and security of our website;
- monitor and manage use of our Wi-Fi services; and
- provision of payment services.
- Most browsers are initially set up to accept HTTP cookies. The “help” feature of the menu bar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to receive notification of new cookies, and how to disable existing cookies. For more information about HTTP cookies and how to disable them, or restrict the categories of cookies you wish to accept, you can consult the information at www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
- Controlling the HTML5 local storage on your browser depends on which browser you use. For more information regarding your specific browser please consult the browser’s website (often in the Help section).
- For more information about Flash “cookies” or local storage objects or LSOs, and how to disable them, you can consult the information provided at http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/526/52697ee8.html.
- Please note, however, that without HTTP cookies and HTML5 and Flash local storage, you may not be able to take full advantage of all our online features and some parts of the Prezzo online and/or digital services may not function properly.
From time to time, our site may contain links to partner, affiliate or advertiser websites. Please note that these have their own website policies, and our
Where we store your personal data?
Data Controller, Prezzo Limited
8 Johnston Road