PREZZO COMPETITION T&C’S SEPTEMBER 2019 TO JAN 2020
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promoter is: Prezzo Restaurants Ltd, whose registered office is at Classic House, 174-180 Old St, London EC1V 9BP.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Prezzo Restaurants and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- To enter the competition, you need to make a booking to visit between 19th November 2019 and 6th January 2020. You’ll then need to use the booking ID received with your booking confirmation to enter the competition here: https://www.prezzorestaurants.co.uk/christmasprizedraw
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.prezzorestaurants.co.uk/christmasprizedraw
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will 6th January 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Winners will be chosen at random on 7th January.
- Winners will be notified via email within 48 hours of being chosen.
- The winners will have 48 hours to claim their prize, if they do not respond within this time another winner will be chosen at random.
- The prize will be sent to the winner once the details have been provided with 28 days of them being notified that they have won.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Prezzo reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The prizes are as follows: [100 x Tastecards (RRP £80 each), 3 x Gin & Fentimans hampers (worth up to £100 each), (to be updated)]. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.