PREZZO DONATE A SEAT CHARITY CAMPAIGN
When taking part in our charity campaign and donating a seat, the following terms and conditions apply:
- To enter, customers are required to use the hashtag #PrezzoDonateASeat on instagram to state that they wish to invite an elderly guest to join them for a meal (lunch or dinner) at their local Prezzo restaurant on either a Saturday or Sunday. Prezzo will then send you a private message to confirm your contact details, preferred local restaurant and suggested date.
- Prezzo and Community Christmas will try to pair each request with an elderly person in the local community so they can join the table, however Prezzo cannnot guarantee that all requests will be paired as this is determined by the availability of elderly people within the charity. Each guest will arrive with a volunteer from the charity.
- If and when the request is paired, the customer is required to have the guest join them for lunch or dinner and cover the cost of their meal and a drink. The guest should be offered the Christmas set menu offer, which costs up to £19.50, plus a drink. Prezzo will arrange transport for the Community Christmas guest to and from the restaurant and will pay for the volunteer’s meal.
- If Prezzo is able to pair you with a guest, please note they may be subject to cancellation on the day due to unforeseen circumstances. In this instance, Prezzo will not be able to find you an alternative guest.
- If Prezzo are unable to pair you with an elderly guest, you can still help support this charitable cause by:
- Making a donation on the JustGiving Page [https://www.justgiving.com/campaign/PrezzoFullHearts]
- Ordering our extra special festive dishes on our christmas set menu
- The #PrezzoDonateASeat campaign runs between 19th November 2019 and 31st December 2019.
When hosting an elderly guest, please find some top tips below
- Check if they have any allergies or intolerances
- Offer to give them any assistance they need when moving around
- Ask them to tell you about their favourite childhood memory
- Include them in conversations
- Ask them to share some interesting facts about themselves – you’ll be amazed at what you find out!