What type of cookies do we collect?
Cookies are used by Prezzo for a number of purposes, for example, to remember that you have consented to cookies. This site uses the following cookies:
- Targeting-Related Cookies: We do not currently use any cookies that deliver content, such as targeted advertising, and we do not permit third parties to set such cookies on our website. Prezzo do not share any data collected via cookies with any third parties for advertising or marketing purposes.
How do we use information we collect from cookies?
As you browse our website, cookies differentiate you from other users to prevent you from seeing unnecessary advertisements or requiring you to log in more than is necessary for security. Broadly, Prezzo uses the information collected via cookies for the following purposes:
- calculating the aggregate number of people visiting our website and which parts of the website are most popular, enabling us to gather feedback so that we can improve our website and better serve our customers;
- to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- to allow you to register to join the Prezzo Club or order any products and services available on our website where you choose to do so;
- to administer our site and for internal operations (such as troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research and surveys);
- to allow you to partake in interactive features of our service if you wish to do so;
- as part of our ongoing efforts to maintain the safety and security of our website;
- monitor and manage use of our Wi-Fi services; and
- provision of payment services.
- Most browsers are initially set up to accept HTTP cookies. The “help” feature of the menu bar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to receive notification of new cookies, and how to disable existing cookies. For more information about HTTP cookies and how to disable them, or restrict the categories of cookies you wish to accept, you can consult the information at www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
- Controlling the HTML5 local storage on your browser depends on which browser you use. For more information regarding your specific browser please consult the browser’s website (often in the Help section).
- For more information about Flash “cookies” or local storage objects or LSOs, and how to disable them, you can consult the information provided at http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/526/52697ee8.html.
- Please note, however, that without HTTP cookies and HTML5 and Flash local storage, you may not be able to take full advantage of all our online features and some parts of the Prezzo online and/or digital services may not function properly.
Data Controller, Prezzo Trading Limited
8 Johnston Road