COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The prize competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s suppliers, any third party directly associated with administration of the prize competition, and their respective families or agents. The Promoter may require any participant to provide proof that they are eligible to enter the competition.
2. To participate in this competition, users must submit their entries on the campaign page (www.prezzorestaurants.co.uk/redletterdays) between Feb 17th – May 4th. Entries made by direct reply to this T&C page will not be accepted.
3. Only one entry per person is permitted. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same email account, the first entry only will be accepted.
4. The closing date of the prize competition is 23:59 on May 4th 2020. Entries received after this time will not be accepted. Competition entries cannot be returned.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
6. The competition winners (total 8) will be selected at random, after the competition deadline of 23:59 on May 4th 2020, who must have fulfilled the criteria in 2) above. Entries made after this point will not be counted.
7. The winners will receive 8 experiences which are valid on the Red Letter Days website. There are 8 prizes available.
8. The winners will be notified by Direct Message (DM) before May 10th 2020 and must provide and email address and postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter by the required method within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above. The prize cannot be claimed by a third party on the winner’s behalf. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if the winner is not able to take up the prize.
9. The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 28 days of the winner responding to the notification of their win.
10. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. The prize is supplied by Red Letter Days
12. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
13. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
14. The winner's surname and county together with (if applicable) their winning entry, can be obtained by sending an email to Marketing@prezzo.co.uk within fourteen days after the closing date of the competition. Entrants who do not wish such information to be provided should they win, should object in advance of the competition closing date by sending an email to Marketing@prezzo.co.uk specifying which prize competition they have entered, and what information they object to being provided.
15. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify a participant or winner if their conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the competition.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
17. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
19. All entries and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter on receipt and will not be returned. You agree to participate in publicity at the Promoter’s request. By submitting your entry and any accompanying material you agree to:
a. Assign to the Promoter all your intellectual property rights with full title guarantee; and
b. Waive all moral rights
in and to your entry and otherwise arising in connection with your entry to which you may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world.
20. The competition will be governed by English law and entrants to the competition submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. The Promoter of this competition is Prezzo of (Johnson house, 8 Johnson Road, Woodford Green, Essex IG8 0XA.)
22. No purchase is necessary however, you will need an internet connection to access the website. No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in the promotion, including in relation to the use of the internet.
23. We reserve the right to exclude any entries which we believe to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct.
24. The promoter does not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, damaged or delayed. For example, as a result of network, system development, computer or telecommunications failures or fault of any kind - including any hardware, programming code, databases or software used in the promotion.
25. Winners may be required to participate in related publicity without further reward. E.g.: be photographed for website/newspaper stories, provide a short statement about their win.
26. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend without notice this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside of its reasonable control.