All the dishes on our menu marked with ‘V’ are suitable for vegetarians. You can also view the allergen information on our menu pages in a downloadable PDF. View the menu.
Our nutritional information is currently being updated.
If you made a booking by telephone please call up the restaurant you have booked. You can find the contact details for our Prezzo restaurants on our Find & Book page. If you have made the booking online please refer to the booking confirmation email you would have been sent and changes can be made if necessary.
Here at Prezzo we receive numerous donation appeals, ranging from major charities to schools. We aim to help as many as we can, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can write in to this address: Prezzo Limited, Johnston House, 8 Johnston Road, Woodford Green, Essex, IG8 0LJ
Prezzo restaurants are child and family friendly. We offer a children’s menu which you can view on our menu page.
8 Johnston Road,
You can contact customer service on 0845 602 9575 or alternatively you can contact us through the form on our Contact Us page.
If you are looking to purchase Prezzo Gift Cards they can be purchased online through our gift card page or you can order by telephone on 0845 602 9575 between 9am-5pm Monday to Friday only. These can also be purchased with selected restaurants and selected retail stores. We offer them in values up to £200
Prezzo restaurants do not use GM products to the best of our knowledge and from the guidance of our suppliers.
No, we do not offer Halal meat at our restaurants.
To make a reservation at a Prezzo restaurant you can either phone the restaurant directly or you can make a reservation online through our website on the Find & Book page.
All of our employees are paid the minimum of the National Minimum Wage (NMW) in full and all tips are paid in addition to NMW.
One voucher is all that is needed for a whole group or party, but check the terms and conditions found on the voucher.
If need information on opening times and the facilities available at a particular Prezzo restaurant you can view this on our restaurant pages. Find your local Prezzo on our Find & Book page.
You can contact us through our website on our Contact us page.
There are over 200 Prezzo restaurants located around the UK. Find your nearest Prezzo on our Find & Book page.
Yes we do accept taste cards in the majority of our restaurants. The offer is 2 for 1 and across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. This is an offer for 2 people per taste card, although multiple cards can be used for your party up to a maximum of 6 people.
We apologise the taste card can’t be used all day Friday and Saturdays, Bank Holidays, Valentine’s Day, Father’s Day, Mother’s day, Easter Weekend (Friday to Monday inclusive) and throughout the month of December. The card is not accepted in the following restaurants: Belfast, Euston, Glasshouse Street, King's Cross, Marble Arch, Mayfair and Northumberland Avenue.
This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount or set menu and is not valid on take-away sales.
Side orders, extra toppings, bread and olives section and the small plates are not included in this tastecard offer.
- Only Prezzo Token codes can be used in Prezzo restaurants, no other tokens will be accepted.
- Prezzo Token codes can be used as full or part payment for food only (Prezzo tokens cannot be used to purchase drinks, merchandise, gift cards or towards promotional and set menus) you can top them up with cash, no change is given from Prezzo tokens and they cannot be used for a tip.
- Prezzo Token codes are valid Monday to Sunday but cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional menu, set menus (Except the Children's menu and the Tiny Tots menu), vouchers or any other offer. Token codes are not valid on takeaway orders.
- Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
- It is not possible to combine tokens delivered by email and tokens delivered by post at Prezzo at the same time.
- You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for Token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
- Token codes are not transferable.
- Token codes are sent by email and will be sent to the email address registered on your tesco.com account. We will aim to send you your token codes within 30 minutes of confirming your order.
- All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
- Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Service charge not included except for tables of seven or more when an optional 10% will be added to your bill. All Prezzo employees receive at least the National Minimum Wage (NMW) and tips and service charge are paid in addition to NMW. Tips settled by credit card are pooled and then distributed to employees in the restaurant. Cash tips are retained by the staff. The company does not participate in the distribution of cash tips. We cannot accept cheques.
Only Prezzo pre-paid cards/ codes can be used in Prezzo restaurants, no others will be accepted.
Prezzo pre-paid codes can be used as full or part payment for food only (Prezzo codes cannot be used to, merchandise, gift cards or towards promotional and other set menus) you can top them up with cash, no change is given from Prezzo codes and they cannot be used for a tip.
Prezzo Pre-paid cards/codes cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional menu, other set menus, vouchers or any other offer. Token codes are not valid on takeaway orders.
You can view all our dishes and prices on our menu page.
At Prezzo we support improved animal welfare through our commitment to use free-range eggs. For a number of years we have exclusively used free range whole eggs.
We are now able to commit to being 100% free range throughout our supply chain by December 2020 (to include all shell and liquid eggs, and all constituent ingredients).